This is a digital adaptation of my Articulation feeding mats printable product. DO NOT buy this if you own the print version (this is included with that product). If you are interested in having both a printable version (to use with toy farm animals, play dough, bingo dotters, crayons, etc...) I highly recommend buying the full version. Click here to view the print version
This is a simple drilling game for articulation practice. I designed this to be quick and simple (not a complex game). I added the "feeding" card as a fun reward for practicing the words!
The student will drag a horse over each hay bale and practice the target word (the therapist will determine the number of trials). Fun tip: You can tell the students to make the horse pretend to eat the hay or take a bite for each trial (move the horse and make munching sounds). After they have practiced each word, click the "next" button and they will get to digitally feed the horse hay!
This pack includes the following sounds: initial/final: p, b, m; final: n, t, d; initial/medial/final: k, g, f, v, s, z, ch, j, th, sh; pre-vocalic r; vocalic r (er, ar, or, air, ear, ire, mixed); rblends; lblends; sblends (separate mats for sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sl, sw, mixed). I also included a blank open ended card.
Please note: NOT recommended to use on a small device due to the size of the pictures.
Great for teletherapy or distance learning
Before you download this you understand the following:
- This is not a printable resource, it was designed to use in the Boom Card Program
- To use Boom Cards, you must open at least a FREE Boom Learning account. Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks. Free accounts also allow you to assign Boom Cards to unlimited students (without progress reports) using the Fast Play option available in the Library.
You will need:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser that is less than 3 years old (OR the free BOOM app)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the games
How to access your activity:
After you make the purchase, you will download a PDF with instructions and a link. You’ll click the link to add the book to your Boom library (if you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link).
What does this download allow?
One license allows you (one SLP/teacher/educator) to use the games with all of your students. You can even assign them as homework if you like. This PDF must NOT be shared in any way. If you want to share it with a co-worker, please send them to this page to download it for themself!
Please leave feedback for this product !