The set of board games feature phonemes in the initial, medial, and final position of words. The following phonemes are included: /p/, /b/, /m/, /n/, /t/, /d/, /k/, /g/, /f/, /v/, /l/, /s/, /z/, prevocalic /r/, vocalic /r/, "sh", "ch", "th", l-blends, r-blends, and s-blends.
Note: Consonant clusters are included.
These awesome student-approved game boards are engaging and exciting at every turn.
Included in the download:
• A set of game boards in color (13)
• A set of blank game boards in color (3)
• A set of game boards in black and white (13)
• A set of blank game boards in black and white (3)
• A set of data sheets for each game board (13)
NOTE: The data sheets feature a list of the articulation words targeted on each game board as well as a visual of a mouth producing the targeted sound.
• A set of blank data sheets (3)
• Print and laminate if desired for longevity.
• Produce the targeted game board and have each student choose a game marker.
• On his or her turn, the student will roll the dice.
• The student will then move his or her game marker to the correct spot.
• The student must then produce the targeted word correctly (or create a sentence using the word accurately).
• If the student does not produce the word correctly, then he or she must move back to the original space.
• The first student to get to the finish line is the winner.
★ Be careful. There are some tricky spaces ahead - lose a turn, move forward one, or move backward one.
You Will Need:
• A set of game markers
• Dice or spinner
Please remember to provide feedback about this activity. Leaving feedback will earn you credit toward future TpT purchases.
Please be sure to visit My Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Graphics: Creative Clips by Krista Wallden
Looking for more articulation activities?
No Prep Weekly Articulation Homework Bundle