Products in this Bundle (3)
Where will you live?
What will you be known for?
What type of vehicle will you own?
These articulation M.A.S.H. worksheets are perfect for clients who are working on their speech sounds at the phrase-level up to carryover! This download includes 108 pages targeting /f, v, θ, ð, t, d, n, s, z, l, ɹ, ʃ, tʃ, dʒ, k, g/ and /sp, st, sk, sm, sn, sl, sw, spr, str, skr, spl, skw, ps, ts, ks, pr, br, fr, thr, tr, dr, kr, gr, pl, bl, fl, kl, gl/. The singleton consonants have sheets targeting them in word-initial, -medial and -final position, as well as mixed sheets. Each cluster has an individual sheet and is included in mixed sheets.
How to Play.
1. Choose a worksheet based on your client’s current articulation goal.
2. Draw a spiral in the box provided until the client tells you to stop. (Ideally, have them wait at least 3secs before telling you to stop). Draw a line through the spiral and count the number of times it intersects the swirl.
3. Have the client start counting down by that number beginning with the cities under the “Where will you live?” header, and cross off the answer they land on. E.g., If the line intersects the spiral 7 times, cross off every seventh bullet. Have the client tell you what they are crossing out as they go.
4. Continue crossing out possibilities until only one answer remains under each header. (I always encourage my clients to skip over bullets that have already been crossed out or else the game can go on forever!)
5. Have the client tell you about their “future”!
These worksheets are perfect for sending home because clients can get different results each time they play!
Check out the freebie that goes along with this product by clicking on the hyperlink below:
Check out other MASH worksheets: