What will be your destination?
What will be your must-have travel item?
What souvenir will you bring back?
***This product is available in a money-saving bundle***
Articulation MASH: World Traveler Edition (Money-Saving Bundle)
These articulation M.A.S.H. worksheets are perfect for clients who are working on their speech sounds at the phrase- and sentence-levels! This download includes 40 pages with worksheets for /s, r, l/-clusters
How to Play.
1. Choose a worksheet based on your client’s current articulation goal.
2. Draw a spiral in the box provided until the client tells you to stop. (Ideally, have them wait at least 3secs before telling you to stop). Draw a line through the spiral and count the number of times it intersects the swirl.
3. Have the client start counting down by that number beginning with the names under the “What will be your name?” header, and cross off the answer they land on. E.g., If the line intersects the spiral 7 times, cross off every seventh bullet. Have the client tell you what they are crossing out as they go.
4. Continue crossing out possibilities until only one answer remains under each header. (I always encourage my clients to skip over bullets that have already been crossed out or else the game can go on forever!)
5. Have the client tell you about their superhero persona!
These worksheets are perfect for sending home because clients can get different results each time they play!
Check out the freebie that goes along with this product by clicking on the hyperlink below: Articulation MASH: World Traveler Edition (/ts/ freebie)
If you like this, you should also check out:
Articulation MASH: Superhero Edition (Money-Saving Bundle)
Articulation MASH: Money-Saving Bundle