Also included in
- Want these super fun and amazing Articulation Menus for all of the sounds?? Check out this fabulous, money saving bundle! It is 20% off compared to buying both products separately.It includes the following products:Articulation MenusArticulation Menus for /r/Please click on both products to make sur$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- This bundle includes my favorite and best-selling products for elementary school SLPs! By purchasing this bundle, you save 20% off buying the resources individually. Check out everything that is included below to make sure it is appropriate for your caseload prior to purchasing.Note: If you've recen$75.20$94.00Save $18.80
Is articulation therapy getting a little dry and boring? Want a fun way to target language, social skills, and articulation? Check out these articulation menus! They're a super fun way to target specific speech sounds!
Each page looks like a menu, but the name of the restaurant, the location, and the menu items all contain bombardment of the indicated speech sound. There are 18 menus included!!
Working on initial /s/? Head on over to Sal's Silly Subs and see the famous Sally Sub!
Two worksheets and a die game are included. Use these or have fun role playing a restaurant scenario with your students!
Additionally, a parent handout and student monitoring half sheets are included. This handout explains what your students are doing with this activity in the speech room and gives ideas for how parents can help carryover these skills at home! The student monitoring sheets are an important component to help keep your students aware of their progress... and motivated! Both of these are black and white for easy printing.
- 2 menus targeting initial /s/
- 2 menus targeting initial /f/
- 2 menus targeting initial /l/
- 2 menus targeting initial /k/
- 2 menus targeting initial /g/
- 3 menus targeting initial /r/
- 1 menu targeting ‘sh’
- 1 menu targeting ‘th’
- 2 menus targeting /sp/
- 1 menu targeting /st/
- 3 worksheets
- 1 parent handout
- 1 student self-monitoring sheet
- 1 die game
- 2 reinforcer games
Please download the preview to get a good feel for the packet!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a zipped file. If you need help opening the file, please click here to read a tutorial from TpT.
This activity would be great for mixed groups as you can target expressive language, comprehension questions, scripts (ordering, taking a person’s order), social skills (what is appropriate at a restaurant), and MORE! Get creative!
To see more pictures and example pages, check out my blog post about this item here. Please note that this post is old and the packet has been significantly updated since then.
☟ Follow me for TONS of fun! Giveaways, freebies, fun therapy ideas, musings, and more! ☟