Do you need an organized way to practice articulation sounds at the word, phrase, sentence and conversation level? These books are perfect for working with groups of students with mixed target sounds. They print well in black and white for student home practice too!
***These files have been zipped, please make sure you have software to unzip the files
- These Mini Articulation Books can be used multiple ways. Each mini book includes a picture (for non/struggling readers), a phrase, a sentence and an expansion question to try and elicit some conversational speech.
- The words (blue), phrases (red), sentences (green) and expansion questions (purple) are color coded for each card so the student can easily spot the area they are working on. In addition there are lines provided for written student responses on each card if you chose to use them.
- Each card set includes a cover sheet for each book. 11 initial, 11 medial, and 11 final words have purposely been included for sound (CH, SH, & TH). This allows the therapist to remove at least one page (if they choose) and still get 10 good targets for each position of the sound.
Suggestions for use:
- You can print in grayscale and staple together the books to send home with students for “homework” practice.
- You can print in color, cut, laminate and then bind together with binder rings to keep on hand for drill practice with students during the preferred activity during therapy. This would be great for students working on different targets or for students working on the same target (just make enough books for your group).
- You could use these for quick progress monitoring of your student’s sounds. A fully editable pdf progress monitoring form is included with this packet for that purpose.
This product is for individual therapist/teacher use only.
Do not share or resell the file or art.
© 2014 MrsTslp