Also included in
This fun monster activity is great for Valentine's Day, Halloween and Monster articulation activities. It targets initial and final sounds in an interactive manner. Your students will love practicing as they feed the monster bags of candy that have articulation pictures on them.
Materials included in this product:
- 3 Valentine Monsters
- 3 Halloween Monsters
- 3 Generic Monsters
- 216 bags to feed the monsters
- 9 bags for each of the following sounds:
- Initial K, G, F, V, Sh, CH, Th, R, S and L
- Final: K, G, F, V, Sh, Ch, Th, R, S and L
- 3 Bags with Monsters
- 3 bags with say your sound 5 times
- 3 bags with say a word with your sound
- Cut out the monsters mouth leaving the teeth. Place it on a small colored gift bag with its feet on the bottom of the bag. Trace around the mouth opening. Cut out the mouth from the bag. Glue the monster on the bag lining up the holes.
- Laminate and cut out the bags of candy.
- Each child picks a bag of candy and practices the word on it.
- Feed the candy to the monster.
- Add the bags of candy with monsters to play a game. See who finds the most monsters. (Make extra monsters)
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
You'll receive some great stuff!
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.