Articulation pages without any frills! This game does not contain any clipart images.
**** If you have previously purchased my No Frills Articulation: Bundle
, please go and upload the newest file, as this new packet is also included in the bundle!
This is a No Frills Articulation packet that targets a variety of phonemes at the word level. Targeted sounds include: CH, F, G, K, L, R (vocalic and prevocalic), S, SH, TH, V, and Z. Each sound is targeted in the initial, medial, and final position of words.
Included in this packet:
• Pages 4-41 One Die Worksheets (38 worksheets)
• Pages 42-76 Two Dice Worksheets (33 worksheets)
• Print out a sheet for each student.
• Students roll one or two dice, and say the corresponding word. I like to have the students say the word the number of times that is on the dice. Then, students are able to color in the dice.
• Students can compete to see who colors in all of the dice first.
• If a student rolls the dice, and the corresponding spot has already been colored in, you can choose to either have them roll again, or say the word the number of times that are on the dice.
• You could also send these pages home as homework.
If you like this product, you may also like:
No Frills Articulation: Th
No Frills Articulation: Sh and Ch
No Frills Articulation: L
No Frills Articulation: S and Z
No Frills Articulation: R
**** You can also save 20% if you purchase my No Frills Articulation Bundle which contains all of the No Frills packets bundled together for savings. No Frills Articulation: Bundle