This is a NO PRINT, fun and simple activity to target articulation in teletherapy and face to face sessions. It contains 17 challenging picture searches, each with multiples of target words.
The following sounds/blends are included:
- /d, t, k, g, f, v, s, z, th, sh, ch, j, l, r/ and BLENDS: s, l, r
- The single consonant searches have 30 targets (10 initial, 10 medial, 10 final) and the blends each have 32-35 word initial targets in the search. This activity is also great to fill 5-10 minutes at the end of a session or to send with a student for homework!
- A zipped file containing 2 versions of the resource:
- A COLOR VERSION to be used in teletherapy (no mouse control needed) or on an iPad or smartboard
- A BLACK/WHITE VERSION that can be used in face to face therapy or sent to or printed for students for homework
- An answer key for each picture search so students can compare their answers
Students love a little friendly competition in racing to see who can find all the pictures first, or comparing answers with the teacher, therapist or group member. After all of one object are located, the student can say the word by itself, or in a phrase or sentence.
Click for a free sample of this resource (/r/ blends) to try out.
For a similar activity targeting irregular and regular plural nouns, see:
For more articulation resources, see: