Your students will love making pizzas while practicing articulation!This activity was designed to be a simple, no-prep activity to target articulation perfect any time during the year. It is a simple cut and paste craft! Perfect for k-5
NEW Easy Cut Version included for free! There are two files in this download (regular and easy cut). I added the easy cut version for my younger students (it has a cutting guide around the images)
NO-PREP! Ink Friendly! Print & Go!
This product is available in my Articulation Cut & Paste Bundle #2
(don't buy this if you own the bundle)
Commonly targeted phonemes included:
• Initial/Medial/Final: k, g, f, v, l, s, z, ch, j, sh, th (mixed voiced/unvoiced)
• lblends, rblends, sblends (separate mats for sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sl, sw, mixed)
• Pre-vocalic r, or, er, ar, air, ear, ire, rblends
• Don't see a sound you need? I included blank pages to use with any speech/language target.
I also included a guide that can be used as a coloring page too! Table of contents/page guide included to make finding the page you need easy!
None! Print & go!
Print out a pizza page for every student in the group (page 5 of the download). Print out the topping pages with the target sounds needed for each student. I have the students color the pizza first so that they are ready to put the toppings on (or you can have them color it in between turns to keep their hands busy). The student will color and practice each target word on the topping. The student will cut out the toppings and practice the words again. The student will glue each topping on the pizza and practice the word one more time! Get over 100 trials easily!
Check out my other articulation cut & paste activities:
Articulation Sundaes Build with Sounds Candy House
Articulation Robot Lab
Build with Sounds Gnome House
Other Pizza themed resources:
• Articulation Pizza! Speech Therapy Craft Activity
• Build-A-Pizza: An Open-Ended Game
• Category Pizzas for Speech Therapy
• NO-PRINT Which One Doesn't Belong Vocabulary Game: Pizza Edition
Also check out these fun articulation resources:
ARTIC SWAT! EWWW flies have landed all over the food! Squish them with play dough or swat them with fly swatters while your practice articulation!
ARTIC POP! Pop balloons as your practice articulation!
I also have ARTIC WEBS available! Catch flies and help Mr. Spider gobble them up!