Products in this Bundle (2)
This complete pack is all you need to collect baseline data for students’ goals as well as track their progress throughout the year (or more!). This pack includes a NO-PRINT version of all stimuli, which means one less thing for you to print, laminate, and cart around.
This BUNDLE includes both the Early and Later sound packs at over a 20% discount.
I know there are many ways you can track your students’ progress throughout the year. After years of trying different methods – apps, printable products from here on TpT, the works - I wanted something that was quick, easy, and most importantly – on as few sheets of paper as possible. I designed this with that in mind.
Why choose THIS Progress Monitoring Tool?
1. Attention to detail in word selection. When creating this tool, I did not simply pick the first 10 words for a sound that same to mind. When possible, words are balanced among appropriate numbers of syllable, different vowel shapes, and avoid recurring phonemes. I want my data to be as accurate as possible.
2. Fewer sheets of paper. A year’s worth of progress for up to two sounds can be collected on a single sheet of paper. The Data Graph has room for up to 6 goals. This means less bulk in a child’s folder, less pages for you to copy and flip through during group sessions, and easier reference later on.
3. Inclusion of a NO-PRINT version. With this tool you have so many options about how to collect data. You can simple read the words from the data sheet and have them repeat, you can have them look at the picture pages, OR you can have them flip through the no-print stimuli on a computer or iPad. Again, fewer sheets of paper for you.
4- Let’s not forget those lesser-targeted sounds! I know how frustrating it is to have the perfect system, just to find it won’t work for that ONE student who is working on that lesser-targeted sound. I have included all common goals, as well as the more obscure (NG anyone?!).
This bundle includes the following two packs:
Included within these packs is:
1. Stimuli (in general, 10 per sound/position) and a data sheet for each of the speech sounds:
2. A NO-PRINT version of the stimuli
For those of us who love our iPads and would rather swipe through an “app” than print and laminate pages – I have included a no-print interactive PDF for you.
*Please note that the Early and Late sound No-Print files are saved separately within your zip to keep the file size down and help them run more smoothly on your device.
3. Data Graph
Graph your data to see progress visually
4. Clear directions and Table of Contents
Sounds like a small thing, but I know this can save valuable time when printing and planning!
Please see the preview file! In addition to larger versions of the thumbnails you can see on this page, the preview file includes examples of each page as well as instructions for use. I encourage you to read through the instructions at the end of the preview file to be sure you understand how the No-Print file works, especially if you are unfamiliar with them!
Feedback from Buyers:
"Love these, made baseline data so much easier when I can use the ipad for it."
"This product helped to keep me on top of my data collection last school year, and I can't wait to use it again this year. Thanks for a great product!"
"These have been so useful all year for tracking progress with my students-thank you!"
"Super helpful product! Thank you!!"
Become a Follower!: Simply look for the star by my logo to follow me and be the first to hear about new products, freebies, and sales.
Get FREEBIES!: Sign up for my newsletter at
Find Me!: Find me on social media for updates and ideas!
Facebook and Instagram (@kiwi_speech) are great places to start!
Earn Credits!: Don’t forget to provide feedback for your purchases to earn credits for future purchases.
About the Author:
Kristin Bowers, M.A., CCC-SLP is an ASHA-Certified Speech Language Pathologist based in Pittsburgh, PA. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, she has worked in Early Intervention, research, private practice, and K-12 settings. She currently serves the K-8 population. Kristin is a two-time Award for Continuing Education recipient. In her free time, you will find her designing things, playing games or doing puzzles, and dreaming about travel.