Also included in
- Have you been searching for just the right articulation stories and reading passages to help your students practice their conversation skills? Do you think that all reading passages are the same when it comes to articulation work? Think again! These articulation stories will be perfect for you! EachPrice $25.66Original Price $36.65Save $10.99
Are you searching for just the right articulation stories and reading passages to help your students practice their conversation skills? Do you think just any old reading passage can be used for articulation therapy? Think again.
These articulation stories will be perfect for you! Each passage has everything you need to practice carry over articulation skills in conversation and reading!
**Additional Bonus** These reading passages are perfect for individuals progressing to the next level of articulation therapy for students in mixed groups working on language and conversation skills! They also make a great homework assignment that is super easy to send home!
**Looking for a digital version?
Why these passages are unique:
- Strategically written passages emphasizing a target phoneme
- A variety of silly fiction stories and high interest non fiction reading passages
- High volume of words containing target sounds
- Conversation prompts and questions based off of the passage
- An opportunity to learn new vocabulary
- Practice for higher level auditory discrimination and conversation skills
- Scaffolded teaching prompts to help your students feel successful
There are articulation stories and passages for each of the following phonemes:
- Prevocalic r
- Vocalic "ear"
- Vocalic "er"
- Vocalic "air"
- Vocalic "ire"
- Vocalic "or"
- Summer Themed Articulation Reading Passages
- Spring Themed Articulation Reading Passages
- Fall Themed Articulation Reading Passages
- Christmas Themed Articulation Reading Passages
- R-Loaded Articulation Reading Passages
If you liked this activity you might also like the following items from my store:
- Vocalic "ear" activities
- Vocalic "air" activities
- Vocalic "ire" activities
- Vocalic "are" activities
- Vocalic "or" activities
What other SLP's are saying!
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ "This is, by far, one of the BEST products I have bought on TpT. I was sick of the same old stories I have for R and needed some new material... Not only are the stories full of Rs, they are interesting and we are ALL learning something with many of them! Great job! Thank you for creating such a great set of stories for articulation."
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ "These passages have been great to use with my students who are working on generalization of skills to reading and conversation level. I can also use with mixed groups and have my language students work on comprehension."
I would love it if you would take a second and follow my store! All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab