Are your students getting bored of the same ol' same ol' articulation drills?
Try SAY IT! A fun matching game that is NEVER the same!
How do you play?
1. Print and laminate the card deck
2. Shuffle the cards as much or as little as you want
3. Place two or three cards face up and have the students find the match between each card! No matter how you shuffle them each card will have ONE match between them
4. Once a match is found, have the student say the word in isolation using their best speech sound. For more advanced students, have them say the word in a phrase or sentence.
5. Player with the most matches is the winner!
For additional practice, once a match has been found students can say all six stimulus words on the given cards.
WORDS INCLUDED IN THIS GAME:
*~ Don't Be Shy! Leave a Comment ~*
***IF you like this game make sure to check out my store as I will be adding new phonemes***