Also included in
- If you've ever struggled to find fun and engaging activities for your upper elementary, middle, or high school speech students, you're not alone. This bundle of puzzles, brain teasers, and logic games will get you through the year while also keeping your students excited about speech and practicing$34.00$43.50Save $9.50
These no-prep articulation secret code / crack the code puzzles are perfect for worksheets and practice during sessions, but would also work very well for homework. They easily span a wide range of ages, and I use them myself from K-5 with no-prep!
Each sound has 4 pages - two levels with two forms each, so you can always do one in class, and send one home.
The two different levels are designed to be used either with younger vs. older students OR (and this is how I use them)...I start each student with the easiest version so they can learn how to do the puzzle, then I have students do the next level the following week. I am able to use these puzzles over two different sessions in therapy since there are 4 per sound (2 levels and two different versions each).
Give each student the appropriate page and start by having them read the words in the word bank.
Then, using logic, the students will crack the code to figure out the 12 words.
There is even a Tips and Tricks printable so you can help guide your students through the logic of solving the code.
I have used this with kindergarteners (with help) all the way up to 5th grade, and they have all loved the challenge and doing something new!
This product includes:
Looking for a smaller sample of this product? Try:
If you like this product, you might also like:
WHAT BUYERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ARTICULATION SECRET CODES
"Love sending these home for my older students! Very engaging and fun way to target articulation goals! Also excited to use this in group therapy!"
"My students really enjoyed figuring out the secret code as they practiced their speech sounds. There are lots of sounds included, perfect for mixed articulation groups."
"My students absolutely loved these! They had a lot of fun figuring out the code. I was able to target conversational speech as well when I made them explain to me how they got the answer they did. We use 5-minute Artic so these lasted over a few sessions for some of the kids. Great product!"
- Get FREEBIES!: Sign up for my newsletter at www.kiwispeech.com/subscribe
- Become a Follower!: Simply look for the star by my logo to follow me and be the first to hear about new products, freebies, and sales.
- Find Me!: Find me on social media for updates and ideas! Facebook and Instagram (@kiwispeech) are great places to start!
- Earn Credits!: Don’t forget to provide feedback for your purchases to earn credits for future purchases.
About the Author:
Kristin Bowers, M.A., CCC-SLP is an ASHA-Certified Speech Language Pathologist based in Pittsburgh, PA. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, she has worked in Early Intervention, research, private practice, and K-12 settings. She currently serves the K-8 population. Kristin is a two-time Award for Continuing Education recipient. In her free time, you will find her designing things, playing games or doing puzzles, and dreaming about travel.