Also included in
- ✂️ Your students will love making these crafts while practicing their sounds! These resources were designed to be simple, no-prep activities to target articulation any time of the year. They are simple cut and paste crafts! Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, dependin$38.00$49.00Save $11.00
- ✂️ Your students will love making these crafts while practicing their sounds! These resources were designed to be simple, no-prep activities to target articulation any time of the year. They are simple cut and paste crafts! Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, depending$145.00$169.50Save $24.50
✂️ Your students will love making sundaes while practicing their sounds! This activity was designed to be a simple, no-prep activity to target articulation perfect any time during the year. It is a simple cut and paste craft! Perfect for k-5
(some younger students may need cutting assistance, depending on fine motor abilities).
NO-PREP! Ink Friendly! Print & Go!
⭐ This is available in a $$$ saving BUNDLE
Click Here for the Articulation Cut & Paste BUNDLE! (it's like buying 6 and getting one FREE)
Commonly targeted phonemes included:
• Initial/Medial/Final: k, g, f, v, l, s, z, ch, sh, th (mixed voiced/unvoiced)
• lblends, rblends, sblends (separate mats for sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sl, sw, mixed)
• Pre-vocalic r, or, er, ar, air, ear
• Blank page (to use with any speech/language target)
I also included a guide that can be used as a coloring page too! Table of contents/page guide included to make finding the page you need easy!
Want to try it before you buy? Try the Initial and Final /f/ sample
Also if you like this theme and need something like it digitally, I have a BOOM card set (sold separately). Check it out here
None! Print & go!
To use: Print out a sundae page for every student in the group (page 5 of the download). Print out the parts page with the target sounds needed for each student. I have the students color the sundae page first so that they are ready to build their robots (or you can have them color it in between turns to keep their hands busy). The student will color and practice each target word on the parts (banana, ice cream, hot fudge, cherries). The student will cut out the parts and practice the words again.
The student will glue each part on the sundae and practice the words one more time! Get over 100 trials easily!
Check out my other articulation cut & paste activities:
Also check out these fun articulation resources:
ARTIC SWAT! EWWW flies have landed all over the food! Squish them with play dough or swat them with fly swatters while your practice articulation!
ARTIC POP! Pop balloons as your practice articulation!
I also have ARTIC WEBS available! Catch flies and help Mr. Spider gobble them up!