Movement based articulation therapy
worksheets for speech and language therapy
! If your speech therapy students do best when NOT sitting still, they'll LOVE these engaging NO PREP worksheets!
Get your speech and language students moving! In my experience, students learn best when the concept taught is paired with movement! This movement- based packet provides a unique way to integrate a kinesthetic component to your articulation therapy.
There are a total of 44 activity pages included.
There are (2) activity pages for each sound. Your student can choose between a "ballet" activity page or a more general "exercise" page.
The speech sounds targeted include: /p/, /b/, /m/, /w/, /t/, /d/, /s/, /z/, /n/, /l/, /k/, /g/, /f/, /v/, /sh/, /ch/, /j/ as in jelly, /r/, vocalic /er/, vocalic /ar/, vocalic /air/, and vocalic /or/.
Sounds are targeted in every position (initial, medial, and final) with the exception of /w/ and prevocalic /r/ (initial position only), though vocalic /r/ sounds (/er/, /ar/, /air/, and /or/ DO include all positions.
►P.S. I also have a digital version of this packet!
• Google Slides™ | Articulation Therapy | No Print Speech Therapy
• Story Retell and Sequencing | Sequence of Events | Speech and Language
• Story Retell and Sequencing | Google™ Drive Activities | Speech Therapy
• CATEGORIES | CATEGORY SORT | CATEGORY NAMING | CATEGORIZING
• Apraxia of Speech Activities | Apraxia of Speech | No Prep