Also included in
- This money saving bundle combines 47 bold and bright animal faces to engage your speech caseload combined with the added interactive and fine motor component that is sure to be a winner in your speech room. All sounds are covered here including S, R and L Blends.While the original concept is to pun$10.80$12.00Save $1.20
If you’re looking to combine articulation practice with something hands-on and interactive with a fine motor basis, these irresistible bright and bold threading mouths could be the next big hit in your speech room!
------ Check my BUNDLE for all speech sounds PLUS a $$ savings! ------
While the original concept is to punch holes and use as a threading exercise, there are TONS of things that you can use these color and black & white sheets for including: stamps, blocks, counters, beads, dabbers, clothespins, pom poms, coloring, sequins… the flexibility really is there! In most cases, the animal face itself starts with the letter that is being targeted so that you can use extra cues (e.g. “remember your ‘s’ snake sound”).
There are 15 images to a page and two pages for each speech sound. The first page contains sounds in initial position (e.g. x15 ‘s’ initial pictures) while the second page contains a ‘mix’ of initial-medial-final (e.g. x5 initial, x5 medial, x5 final). I always encourage high repetition and drills, so consider asking your student to say each word three or five times before they thread to add something to the page as a motivator.
• Covers the following 12 LATE sounds: l, r, j, ch, sh, s, z, v, th, s blends, l blends, r blends
• Total of x24 COLOR pages and x24 BLACK & WHITE pages
• There are two pages for each sound; one contains initial position only - the other contains an equal mix of initial-medial-final pictures
• There are 15 images to a page - and in the case of the ‘mix’ page, 5 initial, medial and final
I am a HUGE fan of getting hands on and creative in speech to get high practice within sessions. Check out my other resources that follow this motto:
Do you need no-prep worksheets? Sign up for my newsletter to get access to my Freebie Library of goodies that's aimed at your speech sound caseload.
Not sure if this resource is for you or have any further questions before you download? Happy for you to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca - Adventures in Speech Pathology
Discover more therapy ideas: