Practice articulation targets, past tense verbs, winter vocabulary, basic concepts and rhyming skills as you create a snowman using this no prep product. Simply copy and use this activity to target initial and final sounds, regular past tense verbs, irregular past tense verbs, vocabulary or rhyming skills. This product has both color and black/white pages.
- Initial and final P, B, T, D, M, K, G, F, V, Sh, Ch, Th, R, S, and L
- Initial L, S, and R blends
- Winter Vocabulary
- Past tense verbs
- Basic Concepts
- Rhyming skills
- Select and print the snowman with the targeted sound or language skill you want to focus on. To make it sturdier use white card stock.
- Practice the picture in the circle ornament and then color the picture.
- Use dot markers instead of crayons
- Cover the pictures with mini erasers
- Laminate and cover with dough
- Glue cotton balls or pom poms on the pictures
- Cut out the snowman, add wiggly eyes and glitter
- Punch a hole in the top and add ribbon
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.