PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Articulation /p/ targets
- 18 initial /p/ target words
- 18 medial /p/ target words
- 18 final /p/ target words
- Sentence builder page “Target Word In My Picnic,” I put in Target Word,” and “I pack a Target Word.” - The targets are in bread shapes for initial and final target words and cheese slices for medial targets to be pretend sandwiches/picnic foods.
- Everything in color and in Black/White/Gray-scale options
- All targets are composed of other developmentally aligned phonemes: /b, m, n, t, d, h, g, k/.
- When students are working at the one word level, they can “unpack” “sandwich" target words from a pile on the picnic basket or placed underneath to appear to be “in” the basket. They can also fill the basket by making a pile of targets on the picnic basket.
- As students work at the sentence level, students can use the sentence strips on the picnic basket pages.
- Students can use two sets to play memory or go-fish games.
You may also like: