Transform learning about 38 sounds/phonemes by helping the child visualize and describe Teddy’s own production of sounds! Only Teddy Talker® has this special CUE system built into the visuals of our child-friendly bear to represent these features:
• voice: bowtie red=voice off; bowtie green=voice on
• nasal sounds: honey on Teddy's nose
• windy/air sounds: breath
As a bonus, each phoneme has a corresponding rhyme that embeds the cues for phonetic placement, describing articulation in simple terms. That's 38 POEMS too!
• Connect phonemes with graphemes instantly
• Sequence and manipulate phonemes, ordering consonants and vowels within varied syllable shapes VISUALLY
• LAMINATED and DRY-ERASE friendly to trace letters and mouth positions
• Use Reinforcement Rhymes to promote rhyming
Bring Teddy’s world to life! Introduce some of his wildlife friends and family and develop interesting associations for each sound. Encourage children to draw and write from the poem.
It's fun to produce sounds with Teddy Talker™ Mouth Position Cards with Reinforcement Rhymes™!
You will also find a manual with instructions on use and a Cueing Chart for reference for your students. Use for visual support alone or with all our Teddy Talker™ materials!
Add the Foundation Kit for special savings with our COMBO:
Multisensory Articulation: Teddy Talker Combo
So, if you like this tool, you may also want to follow Teddy's bear tracks to:
Alphabet and Articulation: Teddy Talker™ Alphabet Chart
Articulation and Reading Readiness: Teddy Talker™ Build and Say B.E.A.R.R. Pack
Articulation and Literacy for Home & School: Teddy Talker Teach Together Toolkit
Articulation and Alphabet: Teddy Talker™ B.E.A.R.R. Track Game