Looking for an engaging
task to immerse your students in art analysis?
This artist statement activity enables students to analyse, critique and reflect
upon their own artwork or the works of other artists. Students will identify the Art Elements and Principles
found within the artwork.
The Artist Statement Package includes:
• 2 versions, one for lower/middle primary students and 1 for secondary students
• A general Art Rubric Self-Evaluation
I have catered for my American
friends by adding a US
version into file. It includes American language and spelling.
Advance your teaching program with these other resources…- Descriptive Writing Lesson Sequence
- VOICES Writing Skill Cards
- Teaching Commas Made Easy
- Literature Circle Tasks
- Information Report Assessment Rubrics
- Deserted Island Descriptive Writing Prompt
- Teaching Capital Letters Made Easy
Stay up to date with the latest product discounts, free products and product launches. Simply click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Visit My Store
A Class Above