Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Every year, I try my best to do a lesson on an artist's biography, learning about their life, but also getting inspiration from their work. By learning about different artists from around the world, students will get to appreciate different forms of art, as well as various cultures.
I have put together 5 lessons on incredible artists:
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Claude Monet
- Pablo Picasso (Halloween-related)
- Andy Warhol (fall season-related)
- Michaelangelo (with actual pictures I took from Sistine Chapel in Vatican City)
Each lesson provides pictures, informative video (click bottom left globe), sample artwork, activity to do, and biography. Enjoy!
Positives of having Smartboard slides for your lessons:
- better flow
- more organization
- more student engagement
- creates routines for students
- videos are embedded
- when a student is absent, you can simply print the slides for them
- when there is a substitute teacher, you can simply print the slides and they can put it under the document camera or they can easily access it through your laptop
- you can use it over and over every year!