This is my personal copy of Prestwick’s© AP© Literature Teaching Unit. This AP© Literature Teaching Unit helps you teach the work more easily, and at the same time prepare your students for the AP© English Literature and Composition Exam. It's easy to add this unit to your curriculum plan, and it will save you countless hours of preparation.
Every AP© Literature Teaching Unit includes:
• A test consisting of multiple-choice questions and free-response essay writing prompts — both designed to mimic those students will encounter on the AP© Exam
• A chapter-by-chapter study guide consisting of short-answer questions that require students to analyze literary techniques and elements found in the text
• A list of academic objectives your students will meet in the course of completing the unit
• Detailed lecture notes on essential information about the book
• Answer keys for the multiple-choice test and study guide questions
AP© Literature Teaching Units are best used to teach students who will take the AP© English Literature Exam , or preparing for rigorous college work in the near future.