Sexual and Asexual Reproduction Review
1. Use this as a review or as a pre-assessment.
2. Students can be called up to the Promethean board randomly. Students select a microbe from the petri dish. Once a student selects a microbe, they must read it and sort it into the correct category - either it is true about sexual reproduction or asexual reproduction! NO picking it, seeing that it is too difficult and putting it back!!!!
3. Students take turns sorting all correctly as a review. Students could also copy the T-chart that forms as notes.
4. After the slide is an answer key slide.
5. You can use this to reward each student as they get a correct answer, or reward the class that gets it done in the shortest amount of time!