Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.15 MB | 43 pages
This is a collection of materials I use along with Así se dice Chapter 2 (the level 1 book). It has tons of ready-made, no-prep activities, assessments and worksheets for you to use in class. The activities focus on family and housing vocabulary, the verb tener and possessive adjectives. If you teach these topics, these activities are great, even if you don't use Así se dice. Here's what you get:
- Vocabulary 1 and 2 lists for students to complete
- A note sheet on tener with practice activities
- A note sheet on possessive adjectives with a practice activity
- Four warm-up activities
- A "Find Someone Who" activity
- Two tener worksheets
- A writing activity about "Mi casa ideal"
- A fun and creative group writing activity for family/home vocabulary
- A family vocabulary word scramble
- A family tree reading activity
- A game of Concentration (Memory)
- A classmate "Family BINGO" game
- Two Matamoscas (Flyswatter) boards
- A listening activity where students draw a family portrait
- A word search and crossword for family vocabulary
- A dice game (sentence writing) for tener
- A reading/drawing activity describing different homes
- Two worksheets on possessive adjectives
- A Powerpoint Jeopardy Review Game and answer sheet for students so they can all play simultaneously
- Four quizzes
- A chapter study guide
This bundle saves hours of prep time so you can focus on teaching.
Updated: This bundle has been updated to include speaking prompts for the chapter, a video warm up and a partner interview speaking activity.