This lapbook was designed to meet Tennessee’s 3rd Grade Social Studies Standards for the continent of Asia. However, this lapbook could be used in any upper elementary classroom. The focus of this Lapbook is Asia’s history, culture, and geography. This lapbook can be made into a custom lapbook or be used with your Social Studies Interactive Notebooks. All note sheets included can be used with any textbook, article, or video. Use the materials that fit the needs of your classroom!
Interactive Notes Included:
- Lapbook Covers (4 different versions)
- Flip Map of Asia
- Flip Map of Continents
- Flip Map of Continents & Asia (Editable)
- Asia’s Geography Flapbooks
- China’s Inventions Flapbook (Paper, Gun Powder & Wheelbarrow)
- History of the Great Wall of China (3 versions & editable)
- Timeline of Marco Polo’s Life (QR Code included)
- Chinese New Year Accordion Notes (Blank)
- Japanese Foods Accordion Notes (Blank)
- Japan’s Culture (kimono, sushi, bonsai, fan)
- India’s Culture (sari, Taj Mahal, pottery, lotus)
- Mesopotamia Map
- Square Fold Notes (Cuneiform, Hanging Gardens & Ziggurat)
- Square Fold Note (Blank & Editable)
Please check out a preview of this product for an example lapbook and preview of interactive note sheets. These are just the templates to create your lapbook and interactive notes. Curriculum reading materials are NOT included in this product. This product is meant to be used with your current resources and curriculum.
Please note the preview is not the highest resolution due to upload restrictions. The actual file contains high resolution PDFs and Editable PowerPoint in a ZIP file. Please make sure you know how to unzip the file before downloading.
If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know!
Contact me at MsAPlusTeacher@gmail.com.
I hope you can use this product to enhance your students’ learning!