Introduce or Review the Important Leaders of the Asian Empires
with a fun, engaging resource!
Cover the Muslim Empires, China, and Shogun Japan
This is a complete activity for studying or reviewing the significant leaders of the Asian Empires. Includes those for the Ottoman, Safavid, Mughal, Ming Dynasty, Qing Dynasty, and the Japanese Shogunate.
Includes placards for each of the leaders and a student organizer to collect information. Each student pair can be assigned one leader to use to create a Facebook-like page
for other classmates to gather information from in their review.
This lesson is part of a complete unit available in my store.
Look for Asian Empires Complete Unit
• Asian Empires Complete Unit for World History or Civilizations
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects World
• Asian Empires Overview Powerpoint Lecture Notes
• Asian Empires Web Reading Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Who Am I Cards W/ Real World Analysis Questions
• Asian Empires Unit Test Assessment - Multiple Choice, Mapping, Response +
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity for World History