Introduce or Review the Important Leaders of the Asian Empires
with a fun, engaging resource!
Cover the Muslim Empires, China, and Shogun Japan
as students create Facebook pages on the great Asian leaders. Covers the content on their histories and contributions.
This is a complete activity for studying or reviewing the significant leaders of the Asian Empires. Includes those for the Ottoman Empire, Safavid (Persian) Empire, Mughal (Mogul) Empire, Ming Dynasty, Qing Dynasty, and the Japanese Shogunate.
for each of the leaders and a student organizer
to collect information. Each student pair can be assigned one leader to use to create a Facebook-like page
for other classmates to gather information from in their review.
This lesson is part of a complete unit available in my store.
Look at it here: Asian Empires Complete Unit for World History or Civilizations
Other resources in the Asian Empires Complete Unit:
• Asian Empires Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
• Asian Empires Overview Powerpoint Lecture Notes
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Who Am I Cards W/ Real World Analysis Questions
• Asian Empires Web Reading Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Research and Report Templates w/Teaching Suggestions
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects World
• Asian Empires Review and Study Guide Activity
• Asian Empires Unit Test Assessment - Multiple Choice, Mapping, Response +