Introduce or Review the Asian Empires of the Middle Ages
with this comprehensive presentation.
This is an overview lecture on the Asian Empires
and their significant leaders
. Some key vocabulary is featured, but this is primarily a powerpoint to help focus students on the key aspects of the unit.
Includes the Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, Mughal Empire, Ming Dynasty, Qing Dynasty, and Shogunate Japan
. The Muslim and East Asian Empires are broken into subcategories of East and West to help students better see the growth of the empires in their regions.
This powerpoint is also available in my store as part of the Asian Empires Complete Unit with activities, web investigations, and more!
Or for something more engaging, take a look at my Asian Empires Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
This can be done in a block schedule or in 2 traditional schedule class periods.
See the Related Products from my Asian Empires Complete Unit for World History or Civilizations:
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
• Asian Empires Web Reading Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Who Am I Cards W/ Real World Analysis Questions
• Asian Empires Important People Facebook-like Activity
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects World
• Asian Empires Research and Report Templates w/Teaching Suggestions
• Asian Empires Review and Study Guide Activity
• Asian Empires Unit Test Assessment - Multiple Choice, Mapping, Response +
And visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies activities, lectures, centers resources, games, assessments, and more!