Introduce or Review the Asian Empires of the Middle Ages
with this comprehensive presentation.
This is an overview lecture on the Asian Empires
and their significant leaders
. Some key vocabulary is featured, but this is primarily a powerpoint to help focus students on the key aspects of the unit.
Includes the Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, Mughal Empire, Ming Dynasty, Qing Dynasty, and Shogunate Japan
. The Muslim and East Asian Empires are broken into subcategories of East and West to help students better see the growth of the empires in their regions.
This powerpoint is also available in my store as part of the Asian Empires Complete Unit with activities, web investigations, and more!
This can be done in a block schedule or in 2 traditional schedule class periods.
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects World
• Asian Empires Important People Facebook-like Activity
• Asian Empires Web Reading Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Who Am I Cards W/ Real World Analysis Questions
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Complete Unit for World History or Civilizations
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies activities, lectures, centers resources, games, assessments, and more!