Review or Investigate the Asian Empires
with these popular social media templates
(with a twist). Students can research, create presentations
, or set up visual reports
on important Asians or contributions of the Asian Empires
These 5 Social Media
allow your students to research or create reports using the formats with which they are most familiar! Use with any assigned topics, vocabulary terms, concepts, or people. This set includes suggestions for topics covering/reviewing the Asian Empires unit.
I use this as a unit project for my students to complete through the two weeks we are studying the development and contributions of the Asian Empires.
Teaching Suggestions w/suggested topics for student research
Switter Sweets template
2 generic research tools
This activity IS included in my Asian Empires Complete Unit.
No answer key provided since student topics and responses will vary.
Take a look at the Asian Empires Complete Unit for World History or Civilizations:
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
• Asian Empires Overview Powerpoint Lecture Notes
• Asian Empires Important People Facebook-like Activity
• Asian Empires Who Am I Cards W/ Real World Analysis Questions
• Asian Empires Web Reading Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects World
• Asian Empires Review and Study Guide Activity
• Asian Empires Unit Test Assessment - Multiple Choice, Mapping, Response +
See my TpT Store for other great teaching tools, Social Studies and ELA resources, and new teacher materials!