Looking for a fun way to review the vocabulary, people, and empires of the Asian Empires Era
Play a Matching Game with these 16 Who Am I Cards
Included are 16 "Who am I?" cards which describe important terms, leaders, or empires
of the "New Asian Empires"
era in World History.
An additional 5 cards ask concept questions related to the empires and their modern impact.
My students "act out
" the cards which other students identify their person or term as a review activity. Great for all levels of classes.
Wrap up questions included on Asian Empire contributions
to the modern world, and to modern America.
• Asian Empires Complete Unit for World History or Civilizations
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects World
• Asian Empires Important People Facebook-like Activity
• Asian Empires Overview Powerpoint Lecture Notes
• Asian Empires Web Reading Activity for World History
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity for World History
• Asian Empires Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
• Asian Empires Research and Report Templates w/Teaching Suggestions
• Asian Empires Review and Study Guide Activity