Don't be afraid to teach your class about anti-racism and anti-Asian discrimination during Asian Pacific American Heritage Month! This bundle resource helps you to meaningfully address social justice in your classroom. I am Canadian and I’m of Chinese and Vietnamese descent. Stop AAPI Hate is a topic I am passionate about and it needs to be discussed. Use this to educate your class about the historical context of racism against Asian individuals, to complete case studies (in pairs or in small groups) about recent hate-related events in North America, and to celebrate noteworthy Asian Americans and Asian Canadians. Your students will be motivated to learn about this topic with real-world connections.
Please look at the previews for each product. Save money with this bundle and visit the links below to read the specifics.
✨This bundle includes two engaging ELA assignments about anti-Asian discrimination:
- AAPI Asian Pacific Heritage Month Case Study | NO-PREP | Distance Learning | ELA
- AAPI Asian Pacific Heritage Month Research Project | Distance Learning | Media Literacy
Both resources are suitable for English and Language Arts classes (grade 5-10), and distance and in-person learning. They are ready for Google Classroom™.
RELATED BLOG POST:
OTHER POPULAR ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCES:
- Wellbeing and Growth Mindset Journal | Distance and In-Person Learning | 50 EDITABLE Prompts
- End of the Year Activities: Positive English Language Arts Lessons Bundle | SEL
- End of the Year Some Good News Media Literacy & Writing Assignment | Distance Learning (1 Week)
Join my email list for freebies and visit my blog for teaching inspiration and updates.
Connect With Me:
How do I earn TPT credits to save money on my future purchases?
Click on My Purchases and beside each product, you can view whether you have left feedback about a product. Click on Leave a Review underneath the product title and seller.
Please leave a review if you can, I would really appreciate it. Follow me for future products, updates, and sales!
© Kids are the Future