Also included in
- Teach students how to ASK QUESTIONS to get a deeper understanding of what they read. Slideshow lesson and NO PREP video teaches the reading strategy. Includes 5 articles for students to practice. Each text is differentiated at three different reading levels. Modify the Google Docs and Google Slidesh$9.95$19.00Save $9.05
- Help students develop SELF-AWARENESS and SELF-MANAGEMENT through goal setting. Real-world Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) for Middle School and High School that isn't baby-ish.⭐ Can your students buy into my origin story? If so, they MIGHT buy into the message behind this product.Let's be honest. S$18.00$34.00Save $16.00
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ EIGHTEEN (18) people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far! ⭐When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! TEACHER FEEDBACK about the$138.73$277.46Save $138.73
Reading Comprehension Strategy lesson and Social-Emotional Learning article.
Fun Minds-On activities to activate prior knowledge.
Detailed Script Lesson Plan and Answer / Discussion Guide.
Asking Questions Reading Strategy lesson.
Includes Informational Text article and Graphic Organizer.
FREE for a LIMITED TIME!
This product requires PREP.
SEOT Step to Success 009 is to ASK WHY.
Give students opportunities to develop SELF AWARENESS and SELF CONTROL by setting goals.
Edit the handout (or print the PDF):
- Microsoft Word / Google Docs
- Easel by TpT
Edit the slideshow lesson:
- Microsoft Powerpoint / Google Slides
is a way to think about how to achieve your goals. It’s an acronym. It stands for Strategies, Effort, Optimize, and Tinker.
UPDATE: Mar 14, 2022
- I will add this resource to the SEOT bundle, the Asking Questions Bundle, and the Everything Bundle soon!
- If you have any questions, please email Mike@educircles.org
- Here's the FREE YouTube video lesson - show it IN-PERSON in class or use it for ONLINE learning.
- The handout article is a tidied-up transcription of the video with questions.
- You can read the entire handout in the preview file (besides the product cover images.)
- You can also see a redacted version of the answer key in the preview file.
THIS LESSON GOES WELL WITH...
- FREE slideshow:
- The Asking Questions reading comprehension strategy lesson
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - FREE for a LIMITED TIME
- This product was launched on March 13, 2022. It is FREE for a limited time.
- The price is expected to go up to $5.00 after March Break.
- Some of my products are FREE or deeply discounted when they are first released. This is a special thank you to people who follow my store.
- FOLLOW MY STORE so TpT can notify you when I publish a new product!
WORRIED ABOUT MISSING OUT ON DEALS? DO YOU WANT MY NEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE?
- Stop worrying about waiting for my products to go on sale.
- Stop stressing about missing out on early bird FREE pricing for my new products.
- Get the Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle today and get all my new products for free. (Psst, the price of this bundle goes up as I add more resources.)
Initial Release: “Version 2022-03-13” Keep It Simple, Silly!
- Full reading comprehension lesson including slideshow lesson + graphic organizer
- Powerpoint, Google Slides
- Word, Google Docs, Easel
- Includes answers for Asking Questions (graphic organizer)
- Keep It Simple - START HERE format.v
If you have any questions, just ask in the Questions section below or send me an email at Mike@educircles.org