Asking Advice: Reported speech role play activity: recommend, suggest, & should
- Google Docs™
Students become experts in giving and getting advice in this fun, zero-prep, role-play communication activity. Practice using should, ask, tell, recommend, and advise and reported speech in group and pair work activities. Grammar practice worksheets and grammar charts. Includes 5 advice plaques to set up advice stations around the classroom. Plenty of practice, notes, and grammar explanations. Students get so serious about giving good advice to their classmates! :)
Always fun and functional! Great for large classrooms.
Intermediate-Advanced level ESL/ELL
- Teacher's Notes and Directions
- Warm Up: Advice Discussion
- Grammar 1: Asking for advice: Should
- Grammar 2: Giving Advice: Should, Tell, Advise, Suggest, Recommend
- Grammar 3: Reported Speech
- Practice Worksheets on Grammar 1-3
- Chart: Verb Changes in Reported Speech
- 5 Advice Station Plaques: Career, Education, Relationship, Finances, and Health
- Enjoy this lesson to the fullest extent of the law.
- Check out some of my other lessons and activities in my store.
- Recommend other ESL-related topics you'd like to see in my store.
- Visit my website at talkintownenglish.com.
- Be the best teacher you can be. I'll do the same.