Also included in
- The Instructional Best Practices Professional Development Bundle includes 3 PD products that help teachers increase their classroom effectiveness which will lead to student achievement. The Learning Walks Professional Development A learning walk is an excellent way for teachers to gain new ideas tha$12.79$15.99Save $3.20
- The virtual Instructional Best Practices Professional Development Mega Bundle includes both written & video products that help teachers increase their classroom effectiveness which will lead to student achievement. This bundle is ideal for instructional coaches and teachers striving to grow in t$39.18$48.97Save $9.79
Higher order thinking questions will lead to higher student achievement in the classroom. This professional development session to help teachers learn how to effectively form and ask higher order questions.
- Product Explanation
- Corresponding Blog Post
- Sequencing Staircase of Higher Order Thinking Questions
- Higher Order Thinking Process Graphic & Details
- Question Stems
- Graphic Organizers
- Questioning Example: 3 Little Pigs
- Questioning Practice & Answer Key: Goldilocks & the 3 Bears
Updated 4/22/21: additional graphic organizers + question stems
If you like this product, you might also like:
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases