Also included in
- This is a bundle of super engaging card games to practice present and past verb tenses, action verbs, adverbs, irregulars, using comparative and superlative adjectives and formulating questions while having fun. By using these sets throughout the year, you'll have great success getting your students$25.00$33.50Save $8.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
This card game plays like UNO but in order to use a card, your students must read the answer on the card and ASK THE QUESTION using WH QUESTION WORDS! For many students in ESL classrooms, asking questions is more difficult than answering questions. It's a question card game ! I've included Present & Past Simple (both regular and irregular forms) so that students have a wide variety of questions to form. Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year. Directions are included!
- 40 Present Simple Answer Cards
- 40 Past Simple Answer Cards
- 16 Mixed Cards: Draw Two, Skip, Wild, Reverse
* Each card has a number from 1-10 and a question
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!