1 page graphic organizer
Prompt students to complete the organizer with questions about specific topics. I have placed a few possibilities below, but I'm sure you can do much more with it.
* What questions do you have about your book?
* If you could interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, what questions would you ask him/her?
* What questions do you have for your future self?
* Have you ever wondered how your grandparents met? What questions do you have about their first meeting?
* What are some of the most important questions you should ask when you are lost?
*Think about what you want to be doing or who you want to be when you grow up. What questions do you have for someone who is doing those things today?
* Write down some of the burning questions you've always wanted to ask and the ones that were never answered.
* What questions would you ask an alien?
* If animals could talk, what are some of the questions you would ask them?
Hope this helps =)
Asking Questions Graphic Organizer: Who What When Where Why and How?
by Felisa Williams
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License