These printable and digital asking questions graphic organizers and QAR activities are a must have for reading comprehension strategy instruction! They are perfect to use with any texts to provide students plenty of opportunities to practice actively asking meaningful questions before, during, and after reading.
WHAT'S INCLUDED (Printable PDF and Google Slides™ Link):
- Posters: Reading Kid or "Dot Dude" Option (Color or B&W), as well as a Question-Answer Relationship (QAR) Poster (Color or B&W)
- QAR Info Page: Introduction to QAR for Teachers
- 6 Graphic Organizers:
• Ask Questions (Before, During & After)
• Ask & Answer Questions (Before, During & After)
• Ask Questions with Text Evidence
• Ask Questions (Who, What, Where, How & Why)
• QAR Practice (2 Options)
- Activity Ideas
This is 1 of 12 Reading Strategy Graphic Organizer Packs available at more than 50% off in the:
- Paper-Only Reading Comprehension Strategies Bundle
- Digital-Only Reading Comprehension Strategies Bundle
- Paper & Digital Reading Comprehension Strategies Bundle
They are also included in the huge Reading Graphic Organizers Bundle (along with Nonfiction and Fiction Graphic Organizer packs)!
Be sure to also check out the Asking Questions Reading Comprehension Crafts for a new type of reading response!
© 2016 Raise the Bar Reading. Updated 2020.