If your students struggle with asking questions, you just might enjoy this interactive flip book and activities! Perfect for speech therapy and special education, with visual supports for children who have autism.
This packet is meant to assist your students with asking questions while playing a well-known game that involves figuring out the other person's character!
Speech therapy and/ or special education students may benefit from this packet, which includes:
(2) pages explaining game rules
(7) First... Then visual schedules to use while playing game (first, say your words, then take a turn; first, answer a question, then take a turn; first, cards, then take a turn; first, activity, then turn a turn; first, puzzle, then take a turn; first, dough, then take a turn; first _____ (open-ended), then take a turn)
(1) flip book, which assists your students with asking questions correctly to play the game and guess your (or the other student's) person. Example questions::
→Is your person a girl?
→Is your person wearing glasses?
→Is your person wearing a hat?
→ Does your person have rosy cheeks?
→Does your person have blue eyes?
This entire packet is:
✓easy or no prep
Check out the preview for a closer look!
(The Pedi Speechie is in no way associated with the well-known guessing game, which is trademarked)
• Speech Therapy Activities | Describing Activity | Describing Worksheets
• CATEGORIES | CATEGORY SORT | CATEGORY NAMING | CATEGORIZING
• Retelling Stories | Story Sequencing | Sequence of Events | No prep
(smarty symbols were used when creating this packet; all rights reserved)