Do your students find the asking words confusing? Mine do!
The activities in his resource will help you teach the asking words who, what, where, when, why
, and how
to your students. The kit includes:
• Hyperlinked Table of Contents
• Teacher's Guide
• Word Cards
• Practice writing asking words
• Rhyming activities
• Sentence Completion worksheet
• Sentence Composition worksheet
• Writing Checklists
• Task cards and answer sheet
• Board game with game cards
• Answer keys
Thanks for checking out my product!
For a taste of what this resource is like, you can download the Grammar and Usage: Asking Word FREEBIE here
You can check out my related resources by going to the custom categories at my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
Grammar and Usage
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!
Be the first to learn about my new freebies, discounts, and products! To become a Follower
, click on the green star next to my store logo at Many Roads to Reading
: I welcome you to leave a message or question for me at my TpT store Many Roads to Reading
, or by email