The variety of activities in this set will let you use it over and over! Students ask and answer questions in categories to get to know each other, find out how they are the same or different, and remember the information to win the game. Sort and name items in categories, play a table game in small groups or a movement game with the whole class. Skill worksheets and homework are also included!
* a grayscale set for photocopying
* 20 pictured category connect 3 game boards- no reading required!
* a student response recording sheet to use in the movement game
*15 different categories, each with 20 pictures- <300 pictures on the game boards!
* token page to use in games or as an incentive to ask questions to find out information
* a category sorting mat activity-
or use the photocopied version to cut and glue
* 3 picture worksheets for following directions with categories
* 3 worksheets for labeling the categories
* 3 worksheets for writing questions
* 15 category question prompt strips for teaching and homework
* a homework worksheet- just staple on the question strip desired!
* a response sheet for student use in the movement game
* 4 worksheets for writing questions related to the categories
* 13 worksheets in all!
Be sure to check the preview to see more of what is inside. Still not sure this is right for you? Just ask a question at my store. I'm always happy to help!
Thanks for shopping with me! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Noun-Verb Multiple Meaning Fun
Multiple Meanings (A) Picture Activities
Concept Picture Sorting- Things You Drop (solids) and Things You Spill (liquids)
WH Questions and Simple/Compound Sentences