Assembly Music - 3 Piano Chords MP3 is perfect for any assembly, ceremony, or sports event--when there’s no piano, or no piano player. It's a 3-chord cue for the children to “get ready and stand.” Play it twice for "get ready stand; get ready turn" (to face the audience).
For quick and easy assembly music, simply play the MP3 and you’ll hear the classic three-chord piano cue; reverberant, with a touch of high chime in unison, and a small arpeggio flourish at the end. The 3 chords are accompanied by this topline melody: low g, high e, middle c, followed by a short arpeggio and a natural fade-out.
MP3 length is 0:10 (10 seconds)
* If you would like a second cue, you may play the MP3 twice in quick succession, for:
> Get ready stand
> Get ready turn (to face the audience)
* Play the cue again at the end of a song or performance for:
> Get ready turn (to face away from the audience)
> Get ready sit
*****PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MP3 PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING and please note: THE PREVIEW FADES IMMEDIATELY; THE ACTUAL FILE DOES NOT FADE TILL THE VERY END*****
* To use in an assembly, click and drag the MP3 into any MP3 player, computer, laptop, or SMARTboard desktop. Then, click the MP3 icon to play on your itunes or other MP3 player over a loudspeaker system.
* Add it to your folder or roster, with the other MP3s in your assembly program.
* You may also burn it onto a CD using your computer CD burner program.
I hope you find the Assembly Piano 3 Chords MP3 useful…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers / Assembly Piano 3 Chords
it would be greatly appreciated!
***BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TeachersPayTeachers when you leave feedback***
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2016 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a school setting)
You might also enjoy:
School Rally Song: Personalized with your School Name