Also included in
- The Deconstruct an Experiment (Critical Thinking) packets include Google doc versions and the Graphing with Content packets can be used as TpT Digital Activities.DECONSTRUCT AN EXPERIMENT BUNDLEStudents learn the basic structure of a controlled experiment by analyzing experiments done by their peers$17.00$19.33Save $2.33
- COMPLETE UNIT ON CONTROLLED EXPERIMENTS, GRAPHING DATA AND DATA ANALYSISAll of the resources either have a Google doc version or can be used as a TpT Digital Activity.1. Three Lessons on Deconstructing the Parts of a Controlled Experiment - experimental questions, hypotheses, variables, data analysi$23.00$26.31Save $3.31
- Each instructional worksheet has embedded directions - works great for independent/distance learning!This is a set of 5 mini-lessons/instructional worksheets that scaffold the skills of graphing and data analysis while building students’ background knowledge. Students will graph and analyze scientif$9.32$10.36Save $1.04
This graphing activity has embedded instructions for independent work; it is designed for print or to be a TpT Digital Activity.
Assessing Graphing & Analyzing Data: How far might a Peregrine falcon migrate?
One of 5 instructional worksheets that scaffold the skills of graphing and data analysis while building my students’ scientific background knowledge. Rather than graphing meaningless data about favorite colors and pets your students will graph and analyze scientifically meaningful data based on real-world research on wild birds.
Worksheet 5 can be used as an assessment for graphing and data analysis or as additional practice in doing the following:
1. Making a line graph; this includes prompts for choosing intervals, labeling axes and creating a graph title.
2. Analyzing data, including calculating average flight speed (with scaffolding).
Continue to teach graphing, data analysis and experimental design, with increasing challenge, by getting all 5 instructional worksheets:
1. Learning to Graph & Analyze Data I
When do Dark-Eyed Juncos Visit Bird Feeders?
2. Learning to Graph & Analyze Data II
How does the number of nesting pairs change from year to year?
3. Practice Graphing & Analyzing Data I
Do woodpeckers prefer seeds or suet?
4. Practice Graphing & Analyzing Data II
To which country are Ruby-throated hummingbirds most likely to migrate?
5. Assessment: Graphing & Analyzing Data
How far might a Peregrine falcon migrate?
Get all 5 lessons for a discount - go to Graphing with Content: 5 Lesson Packet