- Write name of students in blank boxes
- Write description of task in appropriate achievement category (E.g. “Define energy” = knowledge & understanding. “Sort wasting & conserving energy” = Thinking)
- Assign mark for each task (level 1-4 – 1=not quite 2=almost there 3=you’ve got it 4=WOW!, letter grade, checkmark, etc.)
- Assign an overall mark for the unit based on marks for categories.
5 box table
- Use this with your curriculum document to outline the expectations for easy reference
o Copy the general expectations into the top box
o Divide the specific expectations into the appropriate categories
- AND/OR use it as a unit outline - write descriptions of your activities for each achievement category in the boxes.
Hope you find this as helpful as we have!!!
Merci from: Allons-y!