What does assessment look like in a proficiency based classroom that is focused on providing rich, comprehensible, compelling input to students?
At the end of of this presentation, you will be able to:
- explain the difference between assessment and grading.
- identify some challenges presented by traditional grading systems.
- explain the difference between formative and summative assessments.
- describe a possible model for a proficiency based grading system.
- create assessments that measure student proficiency.
*This product is included when you purchase the SOMOS Spanish 1 COMPLETE CURRICULUM Bundle.