Save yourself hours and hours of time with these ready-to-go assessments, engaging activities, plus four multi-purpose scoring guides to use over and over.
This product is also available in (1) my bundle Teacher's Toolkit Bundle
- and in (2) my mega-bundle ELA Mega Bundle Collection
. Check them out now for some great deals!
Includes 30 assessments, 10 self-assessments, and 4 scoring guides. This product is saved as a PDF (for quick and easy printing) and a PowerPoint (so that you can edit). Please note that some of the forms are saved as pictures, so, to edit, you will need to type a text box on top of it.
✓ Write a Blog Post (detailed format & blank format)
✓ Today’s Top 3 (exit slip or end-of-unit self-assessment)
✓ Summary Graphic Organizer
✓ Write 3 Test Questions
✓ Visualize it – Draw it
✓ Things to Improve Self-Assessment
✓ Outline the Main Points (Includes Outline How-to)
✓ Explain It to a First-Grader
✓ My 3-Minutes of Metacognition
✓ Role-Play an Interview
✓ Create a Flow Chart
✓ Create a True/False Test
✓ Ways to Apply Learning to Future Me
✓ News Report 1
✓ News Report 2 (small group role play)
✓ Create Chapter Titles (students assimilate and synthesize)
✓ I Used to Think – Now I Know
✓ Graffiti Wall (partner or small-group activity)
✓ Concept Map
✓ Design a bumper sticker
✓ Most Likely to Remember
Assessment resources, exit tickets, rubrics, emergency sub plans, self-assessments for secondary and junior high.
More Products for You and Your Students to Love:
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Thank you so much for visiting my store!