This 33 page package highlights the essential ideas behind the creative thinking competencies in an inspirational, thoughtful, concise and helpful way.
If you are looking for:
• posters/charts on the 3 profiles
• ready-to-go assessments (cards/strips, checklists, graphic organizers) in each profile area
then, you may enjoy this product!
There are 16 pages of self-assessment cards to staple on to learning tasks for student self-reflection. There are 10 graphic organizers that can be used by students and/or teachers as assessment tools. There is one page of links included that gives examples of novel thinkers that are relevant and inspirational for students of all ages.
This package is a clean and crisp, quick and fun way to walk through the creative thinking competencies.
If you like this product you may also like:
Core Communication Competences: New BC Curriculum
Tips for Customers:
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for futures purchases!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through Product Q &A and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thank-you for your purchase!
By purchasing this resource you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Bonnie Lanigan and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Make copies for your classroom(s)
• Direct others to my store
• Reference my products without distributing the product in blogs posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops or other such venues (please give credit to myself and link back to my store in your presentation)
You May Not:
• Make copies with the intention to redistribute
• Claim this work as your own by removing the copyright or watermarks
• Repackage and/or resell this product in part or whole
• Share this product in part or whole on the internet as a download or copy (Includes, but not limited to personal sites, school sites, Google Doc links or blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists or shared databases)
Thank you for abiding by the widely accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.