This assignment can be either a group assignment (pages 2 and 3) or an individual assignment (pages 4-6).
In this activity, designed for beginning physics students, students will:
● Demonstrate their understanding of the difference between distance, displacement and position.
● Demonstrate their understanding of the difference between speed and velocity.
● Review their graphing skills, as applied in physics
● Make connects between position and velocity
● Solidify their understanding of the difference between displacement, position and distance.