• You will create a set of 30 personal laws to live by.
• Each law must exhibit some form of moral integrity and foundation.
• You must analyse the aspects of yourself that require the most attention.
• For example, if you are lacking in time-management, you may write something like...
• “I will spend ten minutes each day devoted towards listing objectives that need my attention”.
• Or, if you are frequently privy to lying and deceiving those around you, you may write something like:
• “I will write down each lie I commit, and focus on resolving one falsehood per day”.
• These rules will serve to assess your current actions and thoughts, and to design a system of development, progress, and improvement for change.