Assignment Reflection Organizer
- Student portfolios are an excellent way for learners to showcase their work. This assignment reflection form will give them an opportunity to think critically about their work so that they can get to know themselves more as learners and understand the importance of the work they complete.
The first time that students complete this reflection form, I guide them step by step using an example paper. After they have completed the form, check it to ensure that they have put time and effort into their reflection. Students can then staple it to their assignment.
I would recommend that students reflect on three to four assignments per term.
This form is an excellent tool to help students prior to a student-led conference. Students can share each of the assignments they choose to reflect on by going down the reflection sheet.
Students will answer such topics as:
- What is the purpose of this activity/project?
- How will I use the information/skill in the future?
- What did I do well?
- What could I improve upon if I did a similar activity in the future?
- What sort of help do I require or what will I need to do in order to reach my goal?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the "Follow Me"
link located under my picture and store name on the right-hand column of this page to keep updated on all my new offerings!
You can also learn more by visiting….
Simon Says School Blog