• You will select a piece of religious art from a notable artist and write a critique.
• You will then present your art piece and critique in a PowerPoint presentation.
• The art can vary across all mediums (Drawing, painting, sculpting), but realistic painting is preferred as greater levels of critique are possible.
• Use the Four-Step Process to Art Critique, Literary Terms - Allegory, Elements and Principles of Design, and the following Terms to become familiar with the process of art critique.
• Be sure the electronic picture of your art piece is of the best quality for your presentation, and is as accurate as possible to the original.